Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I've been tagged!!

I've been tagged by the lovely Karen (Scrapbooking Princess), an sb buddy from IL2C...


So here are the rules:
1. Post these rules
2. Each person must post 8 random facts about themselves
3. 8 more people need to be tagged and you have to leave a comment on their blog saying so :)

Here are my random (and rather uninteresting) facts:

1. I had fresh strawberries and blueberries over my breakfast cereal this morning. They were sooo delicious!! The days are numbered are for those little beauties, as their peak season is slowly diminishing...

2. My favorite season is Fall. I can't wait for sweater weather! I love the cool crisp days, apple picking, and the spectacular fall foliage.

3. I think I got a good deal on this year's heating oil prices...I am paying a lock-in rate of $2.30/gallon--that is a dramatic decrease from what a paid last year, a whopping $2.68/gallon!! So I am happy to save that 38 cents per gallon--Yipppeeee Skipppeee!!

4. I have been slacking when it comes to keeping on top of the kids' reading and math skills this summer. So I have implemented a "summer school" program at our house for the last two weeks before the start of school...We have an hour and a half of lessons and reading each morning, and surprisingly the kids are really liking it...What's wrong with these children?! LOL

6. I am not a happy camper if I have to function without my morning coffee!

7. I am such a slacker, that I have yet to fully understand and use my camera (Nikon D50) to it's full potential. I have owned it for well over a year now--how pathetic.

8. I LOVE rollercoasters! I love the huge drops, and twists and turns, the loops and corkscrews, being turned upside down and thrown from side to side, it is all so thrilling!

1. Amy B
2. Amy (saltzworks)
3. Rachael
4. Penny B
5. Diane
6. Deborrah
7. Tracy P.
8. Shannon

2 comments:

Karen said...

I am with you on the slacker dept. with the camera... one day I will pick up the manual and read it again :)

Melanie said...

I've had my camera for a couple of years, and I have yet to use the manual functions!