Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Check this out, people!!

Dyson Slim

You can be the proud new owner of this little honey!! Yes, it's a Dyson!!

Check out this blog, 5 minutes for mom on how to win one of your very own, but hurry because the contest ends on April 4th!!

I just purchased a DC-14 full kit this past weekend at Costco, and boy does it suck!! LOL!! Get it? That bad boy sucked dirt out of our carpet that's probably older than my kids...YIKES!

I really did my research, and hemmed and hawed about what I wanted to get...My biggest question was, "Is the Dyson really worth the extra money?" Unfortunately, I don't have the answer to that magical question. I think it will only truly be answered if my machine stands the test of time. But, it does come with a 5 year warranty, and that made the deal a little sweeter! So I took the plunge! My current vacuum is burnt out. I can smell that motor burning every time I use it, and I am not one to neglect my tools... I take care of my machine with regular cleanings. It is now 5 years old, tired, sucks (but not in a good way) and no warranty left on it. I am kickin' it to the curb, cuz there's a new "man" in town!

Welcome home, baby!

No comments: