Saturday, March 31, 2007

My latest creation...

Here's my latest!! The papers I used are Basic Grey's Urban Couture, the chipboard scroll is by Fancy Pants, the large brackets are Technique Tuesday's Functuation, the title is Pressed Petals Chip Chatter, the flowers are American Crafts, the little label is Lil'Davis, the small brackets are My Mind's Eye Magnolia transparency.

My inspiration for this came from one of our members at 2SS's. The link is Here .

My sister took this picture of my daughter over a year ago. Mary has a great eye for photography, and I always love to use her work on my layouts.

2 comments:

Tineke said...

Dear Edith,
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I didn't know you are a blogger too so I bookmarked your blog right away:-). If you like to know more about my tranparencies I suggest visiting my blog next week for more info.I'm so excited you are interested in my transparencies.
Thanks
Hugs
xoxo Tineke

Rachael said...

Very pretty! Love your color palette!