Thursday, March 29, 2007

Better late than never...

Well, I was supposed to load the pictures of the new papers my lss gave me to work with, but my life got outta hand and I didn't have time to load them. So here are the finished products of some store displays and my upcoming class. Unfortunately my pics came out all wonky, so you'll just have to pretend they are pristine!! :)

This first one is using American Crafts a la Carte papers. The little felt flowers are also American Crafts, with some added button centers. The title I did using my Cricut, and then layered the two different fonts. I also broke out my trusty Signo Uni-ball pen, and made white dots around the pp's.


These papers are SEI's Citrus kick. I absolutely love the colors in these papers, and this photo does not do them justice. The cardstock is supposed to be a deep rich peacock color, but instead it looks all faded and muddy. Anyway, I also used some Bazzill wings flowers, a Junkitz flower, my new set of acrylic stamps by Art Warehouse (see the link in another post), some alcohol inks to dye the chipboard file tabs, and again my Cricut for the title. This one will probably be my next class for April.






I was intimidated by these papers at first, but the color combination was just so fabulous, I couldn't resist. These papers are 3BugsInARug Seeing Stars. I also used new my Art Warehouse stamps for this lo (see other post for link), my Crafter's Workshop Dots and Circles template, and some Tulip Slick Dimensional Paint in white.


Just as an aside...a little pet peeve of mine is posting layouts without pictures...It drives me crazy, and I don't like it!! It looks so unfinished...ok, I got that outta my system now!

No comments: