Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Getting ready...


I am teaching a class tomorrow at my lss, Lasting Memories , and I am getting my supplies together. I am using the oh so cute Technique Tuesday stamp set Loves Me, Loves Me Not which I can't get enough of. I've also got my trusty spray paint out to spray some bottlecaps with, and a mallet so that we can smash them!! :)

I am definitely learning how to streamline my classes more so that we can keep things moving along, hence the chipboard templates. I have learned they are a great tool to use for tracing and cutting out shapes during class, fast and efficient!


So here is a picture of the finished product for my class for tomorrow, "You make my world go 'round"...I don't even know how many people have signed-up, or if I have enough supplies--YIKES! We'll figure it out, we always do! The papers I used are from The Crafter's Workshop (scroll down to see the Creamsicle line).




I am sure Barb and Julie are convinced that I've fallen off the edge of the earth, I have been flying under the radar lately with so many projects going on, and I haven't been around to see them or even answered emails...that's BAD! Mental note to self: work on communication skills :)

Speaking of projects, I have one of my challenges underway for the new ilove2create launch! If you are confused by the link, Scrapbooking Society is going through a transformation, and will emerge on March 20th as "ilove2create". There will be a whole lot crafting going on, and we are NOT just talkin' scrapbooking!

I have received my first assignment for the month of April for 2SassyScrappers. I will be using Cherry Arte's Kitty Lou papers. Now I just have to wait ever-so-patiently (that's a stretch for me!) for my package of goodies to arrive. If you'd like to join us on the message boards for 2SS's here's the link to chat. The message board is growing leaps and bounds, and there is always a lot of activity--there are some crazy folks over there!

... I have to get back to getting ready...

No comments: