These are the rules.... each player starts with 7 random fact about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.
1. My musical preferences are stuck in a time warp...I would much rather listen to music from the 60's, 70's and 80's than the music that is on the radio now.
2. I am a cookie fiend! I cannot resist the cookie! It doesn't matter what kind of cookie it is, I am an equal-opportunity cookie eater! Cookies are my dessert of choice...I can pass by a pie, a cake, and even ice cream, and then head directly to the cookie platter! :D
3. I am a trekkie! I love all the Star Trek shows and movies, but my favorites are "The Next Generation", and Capt. Jean-Luc Picard (oh, he's dreamy!) LOL--welcome to my bizzare-o world
4. I don't balance my checkbook...I know that is totally bad!! But according to the bank, I have waaay more money in the checking account than is listed in my register, so I figure I am ahead of the game with this money management method :)
5. I am sad to say, I am one of those old ladies with a 'stache... I was horrified by the sudden growth of hair on my upper lip---E-Gad!! I've got a mustache! Thankfully my hair is blonde, but unfortunately it is just so damn thick you need a weed wacker to keep it in check. Well, I am too damn cheap to keep having it waxed off, and too self-concious of it to leave it alone, so I am rippin' those suckers out by the root with an epilator!! Yowza, that hurts! But it is the price one pays for beauty!
6. I can't stand to have weeds growing up between the cracks in our sidewalk. It absolutely drives me crazy! I think it looks so ghetto! I am always out there either pulling them up, or zapping them with some herbicide... My next door neighbor doesn't seem to care about their weeds, and that drives me even crazier!!
7. I hate it when people refer to my kids as "the twins". Hellooooo!! They are two separate people!! It so annoys me and really makes my skin prickly. Yes, they are biologically twins, but they are so different, they are on opposite ends of the spectrum!!!! They are two totally different people who don't look the same or act the same, and when they are referred to as "the twins", it makes me think they are being lumped together as one unit. Grrrr!
And here's who I'm tagging:
3. Amy Birch
4. Amy White