Friday, June 29, 2007

My roommate and I once: went shopping for wedding gowns at Kleinfeld's in NYC...yeah, like we could EVER afford that!

Never in my life have I: bungee jumped--nor do I want to!

High school was : a chemical induced blur

When I'm nervous : I have to pee every 5 minutes

My hair : is too short after this last haircut--I look like a boy!

When I was 5 : I was cute!! Then my mom gave my hair a "bowl cut", and it was all down hill after that!

When I turn my head left : I look out into my hallway, and see my dusty hall table

I should be : scrapping!! I have deadlines looming...

By this time next year : I hope to be published in print

My favorite aunt is : Aunt Sue--know to me as SJ

I have a hard time understanding : Geometry--I SO cannot wrap my brain around that shit!

You know I like you if : tease you, and make fun of you...If I am polite, I hate your guts :)

My ideal breakfast is : made by someone else!

If you visit my home town : you will see it is over-run with illegal immigrants who sap our government and public services for things they don't pay into--GRRRRRR!!

If you spend the night at my house : I won't stay up late with you...I am early to bed,and early to rise

My favorite blonde is : Reese Witherspoon

My favorite brunette is : Oh, I don't know...these blonde/ brunette questions are dumb!!

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : What the heck kind of question is this?! This is something to ponder after dropping some acid, maybe...

I shouldn't have been : so disrespectful to my grandma...I was such an adolescent brat, and she died before I could show her otherwise.

Last night I: watched Pirate Master with my kids

A better name for me would be : just about anything other than what I was given..

I've been told I look like : Princess Diana--HUH?! It must have been the beer goggles!! LOL

If I could have any car, it would be : a 1967 Ford Shelby Cobra GT350 Mustang Convertible I could be a Charlie's Angel in this :D

I am tagging (who will hopefully participate):

Mandi

Melanie

Shannon

Amy

Penny


2 comments:

Amy Birch said...

I loved your answers!!!

The town one was funny. :P

I don't know why your work isn't in print now...are you submitting?!! You are so gifted, you really ought to be in print, Edith!!!

Thanks for the tagging. :)

Rachael said...

Love the answers. good luck with your pub goal!